Also, our neighbor was nice enough to come take a picture of Kevin and me as we were headed to church. He took it at a very weird angle, but I thought I would post it anyway since we have so few pictures of the two us together during the pregnancy. I definitely don't like looking bigger than my husband! But, thankfully I still weigh quite a bit less than him (so I better not catch up in these last few weeks!). :) Please continue to pray for the three of us as we get through these last weeks. I am trying as best I can to stay positive and upbeat, but looking and feeling this way is getting tiresome. Kevin keeps telling me, keep your eye on the end goal, which is meeting our sweet baby boy!!!
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Ready to Roll!!
Well, not really, but a girl can dream, can't she!? I only have to have the baby and recover from the c-section before I am ready to use this first class stroller! We are so excited to have a BOB! It is one of the best running strollers they make! We got the infant car seat adapter, too, so Baby V will be able to use the stroller right away! As Kevin says, after I haven't been able to run for so long, the baby better get ready for some MAJOR miles! (I am still planning on running the Houston 1/2 marathon in January.) Luckily, it seems after reading Happiest Baby on the Block as if the running, bouncing motion will be great for soothing little Baby V. You can also see our infant car seat in this picture (plus me with the BIGGEST belly EVER). I don't know how anyone could carry more than one baby! I feel like I am literally busting at the seams. I know my doctor thinks I will make it to just shy of 38 weeks, but I just don't know HOW that is going to possible! Only time will tell. In the meantime, I continue to become less and less mobile. I yearn for the day I can go at my usual 100 mph pace!

Also, our neighbor was nice enough to come take a picture of Kevin and me as we were headed to church. He took it at a very weird angle, but I thought I would post it anyway since we have so few pictures of the two us together during the pregnancy. I definitely don't like looking bigger than my husband! But, thankfully I still weigh quite a bit less than him (so I better not catch up in these last few weeks!). :) Please continue to pray for the three of us as we get through these last weeks. I am trying as best I can to stay positive and upbeat, but looking and feeling this way is getting tiresome. Kevin keeps telling me, keep your eye on the end goal, which is meeting our sweet baby boy!!!
Also, our neighbor was nice enough to come take a picture of Kevin and me as we were headed to church. He took it at a very weird angle, but I thought I would post it anyway since we have so few pictures of the two us together during the pregnancy. I definitely don't like looking bigger than my husband! But, thankfully I still weigh quite a bit less than him (so I better not catch up in these last few weeks!). :) Please continue to pray for the three of us as we get through these last weeks. I am trying as best I can to stay positive and upbeat, but looking and feeling this way is getting tiresome. Kevin keeps telling me, keep your eye on the end goal, which is meeting our sweet baby boy!!!