I also washed lots of clothes, blankets, etc. and got everything organized. Even though my stomach is absolutely HUMONGOUS and Kevin and I can feel the baby's strong kicks, it all still seems a bit surreal. We have waited for so long for the upcoming arrival of our first baby, and as it gets closer we just continue to realize what a big responsibility, and major blessing, having our first child will be. I am trying to take it easy (as much is as possible for me) and enjoy these last few weeks of peace and quiet. We have no idea what to expect the first several weeks after the baby arrives, so we need to enjoy this downtime while we have it!
Thank you for your continued prayers and support!
Ok, I cannot BELIEVE I am posting this picture of me because as my cousin said when she was pregnant, I feel the size of a Carnival cruise ship. Seriously, it is the strangest feeling to have this HUGE belly. Thankfully many people have said I am "all baby" - but when you are this huge, it is hard to feel too good about what you look like. I am now up 18 pounds and am hoping to stay within the recommended 25 pound range, but know the health of the baby is what is most important.
