Cade got all dressed up in his Valentine's outfit...I stuck him in the Bumbo to keep him from moving away, but you can see from the look on his face he is ready to roll...
Friday, February 10, 2012
Valentine's Party 2012!
Yesterday we held our Valentine's Party in a very impromptu fashion! It was supposed to be last Friday, and it got rained out...Then, it was going to be this Friday, and it again was going to rain. SO, Thursday morning I decided, we had to do it that afternoon, or we might not get to do it!!
Cade got all dressed up in his Valentine's outfit...I stuck him in the Bumbo to keep him from moving away, but you can see from the look on his face he is ready to roll...
Once we got set-up, Colt was ready to DIVE into the cookies. Colt really is just too much! He has a Valentine's shirt, too, which his LOVES. I asked him to wear it to the party and he refused. (Funny how the night before he was crying because I wouldn't let him wear the Valentine's shirt to bed because it was dirty.) I had cleaned it that day and it was ready to go, but he would not wear it. Then, after the party he was crying because he hadn't worn it...WHAT?! Yes, he is TWO!
Cade got all dressed up in his Valentine's outfit...I stuck him in the Bumbo to keep him from moving away, but you can see from the look on his face he is ready to roll...