Cade is crawling and he is EVERYWHERE!! If he is in his room playing after his bath and I am bathing Colt, he will crawl in to find us. If I am in the kitchen making coffee and he is playing in the family room, he will crawl in to find me. SO FUN, but WILD! He has quite a determined spirit and already seems to want all of Colt's toys, which Colt is not so crazy about! It has made for more wild times around here!
Another great new realization he has made is that when things drop, he looks for them. If he drops a toy off his highchair he will look down to the ground to try to find it. This is a great developmental milestone, which makes mama SO excited to see! Seeing those light bulbs going off in these young minds is AMAZING to watch!
And, poor Cade-man is recovering from a virus that gave him ulcers on his throat over the weekend. I am learning quickly with two if it is not one, it is the other! He is feeling much better, and after a weekend of not eating, leaving a trail of drool everywhere because it hurt to swallow, and not sleeping, we are ALL SO THANKFUL he is feeling more like himself. Love you sweet boy! I honestly cannot believe how you are growing up! You are really going to be a mover and shaker, esp with that brother you have to keep up with!