Friday, March 11, 2011

Oh, no!

Yesterday we had to take Colt back to the doctor - it is a bit of a long story, but to sum it up, it looks like his tubes are out of place, he has another sinus infection, and is back on antibiotics. Not to mention, he had an obstruction in his left ear that looked like part of a pebble! Yes, he is putting things in his ears like crazy these days!

Anyway, the poor thing just can't seem to get well. And, I am beside myself that his tubes are already not in place - they only lasted 7 months, which is well below the average. We don't see the ENT until March 29, so just hoping we can make it to then without to many all night screamfests and daily grump sessions. I am really worried about him!

On a happier note, Tabby posted some pics from one of our excursions last weekend! We went to the Houston Zoo (which was a MOB scene on a beautiful Sunday afternoon). He and Aunt Tab enjoyed feeding the goats and Colt showed Tabby his love for "kissing" things he loves - like the goats!

Then we headed to the Japanese gardens for a little more serenity.
Colt never lasts more than a few minutes in the stroller, but did enjoy getting out and running around a bit in the gardens. Here he was showing me the "agua" - it is the only Spanish word he uses, but he really prefers "agua" to "water" or "wa-wa" as he says.
I let him have his binky b/c he was in his stroller for the 25 minute walk to and from the zoo because the area was so packed with people and cars! Did I ever mention how much I love this boy? We continue to try to savor these last few weeks of just boy and me before baby gets here! He is just my little joy!