This is my final post of our Spring Break activities. We attended an art class at the Art League of Houston. What fun! I think I am going to enroll Colt in the next session that starts in late April.

The lesson included paint and music - fun, fun!
Here Colt is "drumming" with paint covered mallets!


Then, it was on to drawing with paint covered chalk to classical music! What could be more fun than than?



Other than to put paint all over your mouth, hair,...


...and hands!

The Easter Bunny visited Colt a little early from mommy and daddy and got him an activity table for him to do playdough on, eat at, and color at. What fun!
Can you tell this boy loves it?! 

Now we are off to the ENT - I'll post on that soon! Please keep us in prayer - it is never a fun appointment!