http://www.etsy.com/listing/87456926/children-wall-art-nursery-decor-nursery?ref=sr_gallery_25&ga_search_query=Wall+art+nursery&ga_order=most_relevant&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=all&ga_facet=Wall+art+nursery
If you know our house, this used to be our guest room/office.
Here are the cribs! Our colors are gray and pink and these are two swings that were handed to us as loaner swings and we didn't have to purchase a thing! What a blessing! We are waiting for a small area rug with gray zig-zag stripes to go on the floor here.
Here is my nursing couch and twin nursing pillow all ready to go! (Thanks to another twin mom to passing her pillow on to me!) The picture above the couch was also given to us as a hand-me-down from another friends' nursery! I have heard nursing twins at the beginning can be a 70 minute process per feed, so we will be getting a lot of use out of this seating location! ;)
This is the closet..hard to get good shots but you can see how many clothes these sweet ones have!!! This is only sizes up to 3-6 months! Here is the boy side!
Here is the girl side! We have been overwhelmed with the generosity of some of our girl mommy friends who have literally given my tubs and tubs and tubs of BEAUTIFUL and new girl clothes!! Wow!!! No worries, this little girl will be in NO brown and blue! ;)
So, things are coming together! We are picking up our minifridge for the nursery on Wednesday and just have a few breastfeeding items to buy. I need to pack the hospital bag, but I am not ready to do that yet! I cannot even consider these babies coming before 37 weeks! ;) I am still in a state of shock and disbelief, although my baby bump has become one of much gawking and commentary!! Amazing what some will say to a stranger, but we are just so thankful the babies have made it this far and seem strong and healthy! I see the high risk doctor Wednesday, so praying for good news. And, we are 99% on names and are just so excited about them, although plan to formally announce when the babies are born! It has been a long process for us, but I pray we have made the right choice and am super excited to announce the boy's name especially!! We are super excited about him, too!! Many people say, "at least you get your girl" but really, we are just thrilled to be blessed with two more healthy babies!! Although, ask me in a month and I may not be feeling so jovial about it all until we can dig out from the newborn transition phase! ;) Thank you for your prayers and support! We are so abundantly blessed!!