Just a quick update that Cade will have his adenoids taken out and new tubes put in next Thursday, April 18. I am a little sick about it given all he has been through the past few weeks, but know our ENT has never steered us wrong and that the recovery is quick and he should be feeling better in no time. It is funny because he is now putting his fingers in his ears, something he has never done, so I know they are bugging him. And, with him almost two, and his language just exploding, I don't want to have anything hindering his ability to hear properly and allowing his language to progress normally. So, please say a prayer for him next week. Kevin will be taking him alone for the procedure so I can stay behind with Colty. I asked Kevin to do it this time. I have been through three tube procedures alone with the boys, and given my current "condition" I feel like I may not be fully equipped for the stress of it all, although will be waiting with open arms for him at home to care and nurse him back to health. We love you Cademan and know you will be feeling much better soon!!
(I hope to post our Easter pictures soon before they are outdated...just haven't had a chance with all going on!)