Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Storytime - Take 2
I cannot BELIEVE my sweetness, Cade, will be 9 months tomorrow!! I will make an official 9 month post, but this boy just has a GREAT spirit! He is QUITE independent and really could care less where mama is, as long as there are other humans around! This could include big brother, or any random friendly faces at the library's story time! I have really started making attending story times on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings a priority. Cade just LOVES them and I cannot hold him still. He is EVERYWHERE...and now that he is moving EVERYWHERE, hopefully he will start working off some of the scrumptious rolls! LOL! And, what makes the Tuesday story time even more special is that I get to attend it with the same friends that attended story time with me and Colt. All of us have had our second babies...and some of them are not even "babies" anymore! Fishbone is almost 1, Benjamin is 5 months, and sweet James is 3 months. And, I am sure you all recognize Colt's buddy, JJ! He is over 2. I am just thrilled for this second generation of babies! Love you, Cademan! You are every bit, if not more active, than your brother. (Which actually is quite terrifying!) You have a determined and driven spirit, love people, and seem quite independent (definitely not clingy to mama like Colt-boy). Can't wait to see what you have in store for us as you continue to become your own little person!