Saturday, March 24, 2012

Colt-boy SMILES!

Another great pic of my sweet, sweet boy! Colt is a wild one, but I wouldn't change it for the world! I can't believe how how he is closing in on 3 so quickly! And, he is already telling me he wants a Sesame Street Party where Elmo talks. (Not sure how I am going to manage that request...) You can articulate yourself SO well these days...and sometimes you stop me in your track with the things you say. At almost 33 months some notes on who you are:


  • Love all things SESAME STREET


  • Amazing language - and you say new and wonderful things EVERY day! This is one of my favorite things yet!


  • You are a feeler and feel ALL emotions strongly, whether it be joy, sadness, anger, excitement, etc. This has its ups and downs, but you definitely have passion, little one!


  • Big Boy Potty - This is progressing slowly, but you totally know how to stand up and go pee-pee in the big boy potty. You can tell me when you need to go and have very good aim! I am not pushing this at all, but it is great to see you progressing this way!


  • Helping - You want to help do everything, like pour your orange juice, make your toast, spread the cheese on your toast, lift the step stool to the sink, take out the trash
(For those of you that know my sister, doesn't he look SO MUCH like Cristin?! Kevin and I are sometime astounded by how much he resembles her!)