Friday, August 12, 2011

Paternity Leave!

These pics are a little old, but one of my friends just emailed them to me. These are Colt and daddy at the pool when Kevin was on paternity leave back in June. Unfortunately, we have not seen daddy much at all since he has been back to work and the boys and I are missing him TERRIBLY! I am not sure Cade even knows he exists! :( It makes us all sad, but we truly appreciate everything Kevin does for our family! Daddy - these pics are for you! We love you SO MUCH!




And, can you tell it is August and Colt doesn't have school? No blog updates since July! It has been a WILD first part of the month! I have so many things to post and update on, just NO TIME to do it! Sleep comes first, so my time of the computer is so limited these days! I will post as soon as I can, but it may not be until September! LOL! Love to all of you! Thank you for all your continued prayers and support. This has surely been a FULL summer in many more ways than one! Hugs from all of us to all of you!