First my friend had all the little ones make a poster for Colt that had all his friends' handprints on it. I have hung this in Colt's room to remind him that he is loved by so many! He is truly BLESSED to have so many buddies!
Then there was another activity where the kids each decorated a baby Cade with crayons and then hung "Cade" on a huge poster of Colt! The poster said, "Put baby Cade in Colt's arms!"Here they are coloring baby Cade!
And, as the time gets closer, Colt has been kissing mommy's tummy a lot more and trying to give Cade his binky! (Sometimes I wonder if Cade will be a binky LOVER like Colty! It is going to be so much fun to see how my boys are similar and different! I really can't wait!) And, Colt just seems so receptive to me being hurt. I have been telling him mommy has an "ouchie" on her hip and I really can't carry him much, which he just HATES. But, overall, he has been such a good boy and tells me "mommy, ouchie." He has also just been smothering me with hugs and kisses lately - I really think he knows something BIG is about to happen, although he doesn't fully "get" what it is! I love you sweet boy and am so excited for you to be a BIG BROTHER, although you will always be mama's baby boy!


And, here is Colt putting "
