Friday, May 27, 2011
Baby Update!
Today was my ultrasound with the high-risk doctor! Sweet Cade is now 6 lbs 7 ounces at 37 weeks 3 days gestational age. He continues to look fantastic and as far as I'm concerned, he can come ANYTIME he wants after May 29 when Dr. D returns from Italy! I continue to pray that it is an easy decision whether we should do the VBAC or c-section. Right now, Dr. K said the Cade's size and position both look great for the VBAC. The fluid levels are a little low, so he said to re-check if I haven't had Cade by 39 weeks, and he recommends not carrying past 40 weeks, although Dr. D says I can carry to 41 weeks. From what Dr. K could tell today in the ultrasound, it does look I am dialting some, but this is really no real sign of iminent labor, so really it could still be a ways off or tomorrow. We won't have any more updates for another week, UNLESS I were to have the baby before then, which is fairly unlikely in my opininon. Please continue to pray for an easy and fast delivery so that I can recover quickly and have the energy and strength to care for my TWO boys! As for now, we just hope we get some good daddy time this holiday weekend, and we will let the wait continue! Its all in God's hands and timing! I just have to learn to be patient! :)