Saturday, May 21, 2011

Almost Full-Term!

So only two days to get through before baby Cade is fully-baked (37 weeks) - and then we will be just three weeks away from his "official" due date! Just a quick update - yesterday we had a doctor's appointment and he continues to be happy and healthy in the oven, even though I am busting at the seams! I really don't think we are at any risk of him coming early at this point (Praise God!) and I am feeling more and more at peace with the option of trying for a regular delivery (with an epidural of course!). I am running out of reasons to do the elective c-section because as huge as I feel, baby Cade is only in the 30% for size, so he should be a much smaller baby than Colt, even if I carry him the full 40 weeks! So, next week we have another ultrasound with the high risk doctor and we will see if his assessment is the same as I received at yesterday's ultrasound with my regular doctor. We are getting more and more excited to meet our new addition! Even Colt seems to know he is on his way and has perfected saying "Cade" which makes me so happy! And, he is recognizing all the baby paraphernalia that is starting to overtake the house as we slowly prepare! Thanks again for all your support and prayers! We truly are blessed!