YAY - our pool opened last weekend, but we were so busy with other things, we didn't make it until yesterday! I have to say, Colt had a BLAST! It truly made Kevin and me SOOOOOOOOOO happy to see how happy this "wa-wa" made him! I wish I could have gotten some other pictures, but running around after him and Kevin and not getting the camera wet, was a bit wild! But, these are some I got.
When, we first got there, Colt wasn't too sure about it all, but we eased him in and brought along the Tarheel Basketball to play with and he warmed right up! We actually got out during the 15 minute break to have a snack and thought we would head home, but NO, Colt wanted back in the "wa-wa" - "more, more" he kept saying! It was so wonderful to have Kevin there because it will be a lot more challenging for me to do it alone in the huge physical state I am currently in! UGH! Kevin took him down two water slides and had him swimming all over the pool. I know I will be doing it solo sometimes, but it will be SO much more fun for all of us with daddy there!
Here the two happy campers are swimming!

And, shooting some hoops! 
Colt and I finally start his swim lessons on Tuesday, so I will let you know how they go! I am very excited about them after yesterday's visit to the pool! He does just get more and more fun each day! Love you, little guy!