Here is our sweet new baby to come! Baby Cade looked AMAZING this morning at his 31 week ultrasound! We are just overjoyed!! Everything looks perfect - the placenta, the baby, the fluid levels - everything! What an amazing blessing! He is very "average" sized and the high-risk doctor expects him to be seven pounds at 40 weeks, so a whole pound smaller than Colt was 2 weeks early. This is very unusual for the second baby to be smaller and very hard for me to believe with the hugeness of my stomach, but we are greatful!
Currently Cade weighs 3 pounds 12 ounces and continues to move around more, but is still not nearly as active inutero as his high-strung big bro!
We go back for one more ultrasound at 37+ weeks to see how big our sweet boy is and then I have to make the big decision about if I would like to try for a VBAC or do the repeat c-section. I am just going to wait and see - I've still got 7 weeks to decide and if I were to go into labor before then, than we will definitely try for the VBAC. Please keep this big decision in your prayers for us! I feel like I really owe it to Colt to try for the VBAC just because the recovery will be so much quicker, but for me the worst case scenario would be to labor and end up with another c-section. My OB is very, very pro VBAC which is unusual because it is a huge libability for the doctor, but she says I am the perfect candidate. I just ask for the decision to be clear cut and an easy one for us to make, and above anything else that Cade arrives happy and healthy! (Of course if he LOVES to sleep and is an easy baby, that is a major BONUS! :) ) We love you sweet Cade however God has designed you! You will be perfect to us!
Here are some of the shots with his hand covering his a face a bit, though!

