Dear goodness!! I hadn't taken a picture in a few weeks since I have been sick, etc. And, all I can say is YIKES this boy is GROWING!! I don't think I realize the change day to day, but when I look at the progression pictures I almost feel like I might fall over!! We are SOOOOOOOO thankful our little one is so happy and healthy (or seemingly so given how active he is!), but watching the body metamorphosis is EXCEPTIONALLY difficult for me. My belly button is almost non-existent now and I still have many more weeks to go! I have heard boys grow straight out and that is exactly what this little one is doing. As I am getting slower and slower walking around the Rice loop I watch the runners whiz by and I salivate for my long runs. Kevin keeps reminding me it is only a few more short months and I will be pushing our little one miles and miles around the loop. You better believe it - I can't WAIT. We definitely won't be skimping on the running stroller. I think Kevin and I are both going to try to run the Houston 1/2 marathon next January. That will give me a goal to work towards and help keep me sane in the meantime.Here's a look at the progression.....now you can really see what I mean by he is GROWING!!