Friday, February 8, 2013

Cade at 20 Months!

Happy 20th months Cade-O!  This month has been a fun one with beautiful weather to enjoy and lots and lots of playtime!!

You and Colt continue to LOVE to rough and tumble with daddy!!  And, your newest thing is to hop on his back for him to do push-ups!!  It is a great workout for him, too, with 50 or so lbs of extra weight to press! ;)

 Finally collapsing!
You also love the new playgroup you are in with kiddos your age!!  We go on Tuesday mornings with brother is in school.

You also LOVE to feed yourself, no matter how messy it is!!  I have had to let go and let you because you just won't have it any other way!!  Here you are practicing with the spoon and yogurt!

Being with big-bro and his buddies is one of your favorite things to do!!  Here we are at the zoo on a recent "teacher conference day"!  I took you, your brother, and his three year old friend to the zoo by myself (and, yes, I am 22 weeks pregnant with twins), but we really had a BLAST!!!  I was SO exhausted when we got home, but loved every second of seeing the three of you together!
 The big boys in the fish tunnel...you were right behind them as soon as I let you out of the stroller!
You also are SO strong!!!  You love Little Gym and just squeal with delight when we go and are SO verbal through the whole class.  I want to keep you in as long as I am physically able to take you!!  Here you are swinging from the bar by yourself!
 And, so very proud of yourself!

You are so responsive these days and just have an opinion on everything!!  You love to shake your head, yes and no, which your brother never really did.  It is just the cutest thing!!  You use plenty of words, too, and I hear new ones every day!

Another fun thing we started this month is swim class Saturday morning with daddy!  To say you love it is an understatement.  You blow bubbles, kick your legs, and squeal with delight!!  Colt and I love watching you from the viewing area!


So, that wraps up some of the fun events from the month, boy!!  It is a true joy to be with you!!  Lots of hugs and kisses!!  Mommy