This weekend Colt got his first taste of Easter! The fun started at our neighborhood hunt! He got to wear bunny ears and get a Easter Bunny hand painting and spiderman tattoo - way cool!
Then we lined up for the hunt!
And two minutes and three eggs later, it was over!! Colt was more into looking in the eggs this year than gathering them up and there were too many people to be slow! But, we still had fun!
Then Sunday we had our church hunt. It was super fun and Colt got a lot of Easter loot!

By far his favorite eggs are the confetti eggs. Here he is cracking one! I'm not too disappointed he was more into confetti than chocolate in his eggs! LOL!
Cade even joined in the fun! And, Colt was cooperating for the picture, but Cade was much more interested in the sand. Here he is telling Cade to smile. I will say we are going through a VERY sweet phase right now b/w Cade and Colt and it makes my heart SMILE! I just love to see the two of them interact. Colt will get down on the floor and crawl and Cade will go chasing after him just squealing and laughing away! I know there will be a lot of ups and downs in this process, but I am trying to savor the sweet spot we are in right now! Hope all of you are preparing for a very special Easter weekend!