Monday, April 2, 2012

Bekah's Mickey Mouse Party!

One of Colt's sweetest friends, Bekah, turned three and had a Mickey Mouse Party to celebrate! It was such a special celebration for so many reasons....most importantly because Bekah is such a special friend to Colt and secondly because is just mesmerized by these characters right now. We had known Bekah was doing a Mickey Mouse Party for many weeks and with great anticipation Colt had been asking me if Mickey was coming. I had to tell him I didn't think Mickey would be there, but that I knew Ms. Jenny was making Mickey and Minnie ears for everyone to wear. He kept asking me every night if Mickey would be there, and I couldn't believe my eyes when I read Jenny's email that she sent out a few days before the party to let us know Mickey would be at the Mickey Mouse Party! Gosh, Colt was just in AWE! He was talking about it non-stop for days leading up to the party.


When we finally arrived and he saw Mickey for the first time and could barely believe his eyes....
The birthday girl was quite thrilled with Mickey's arrival, too! Do you not love her Minnie outfit with pink cowboy boots?! SO BEKAH and I love it!
Colt was so mesmerized through the whole show....he danced and danced and just loved the whole experience....so neat to watch!

They did the parachute with Mickey....
...and even the limbo!
What a special, special day! Thank you Burkarts for making such fun memories for all of us! :)