I feel like Cade is not mentioned often enough and now that Colt is in school I have five hours a day of just time with him and me! So, please look for more updates and pictures on him soon! He is ALMOST three months and I am BEYOND happy about that! With sick season around the corner and Colt back in school, I am so thankful to have him out of the major risk time being a newborn. He is doing really well and just continues to grow like a weed! I acually need to get out new clothes because he has outgrown all his newborn outfits. He still is much more laid back than Colt, although LOVES attention, being held a lot, and snuggling. I guess we just have babies that like being around people and hugging and snuggling - could be worse! ;) He continues to show signs of food sensitivities, but it doesn't seem to bother him as much as Colt, so I continue to nurse....and not eat any dairy or soy (and have dreams of eating TCBY Waffle Cones on Waffle Cone Wednesdays! Maybe one day!). And, his sleep is better than Colt's was at this age, and we just count out blessings and know never to get our hopes up too much! One night he slept a 10 hour stretch, but I told Kevin not to get used to it! We still have nights he is up ever 3-4 hours and other nights when he goes a good 6-8 hour stretch. The important thing is that he is feeling well and is happy! Look for more on this sweet little one to come soon!