Anyway, Cade-Man and I have been L-O-V-I-N-G having some one on one time together in the mornings while big bro is at school! I feel like I can finally take a breath and get to know my boy two, who really is such a sweet, sweet thing!
We love to practice tummy time! Check out how strong his head is!






And, his smiles, which are priceless to his mama!

Although Cade seems to feel much better at this age than his sweet brother, he is still a VERY active little guy and is not what I would call an "easy" baby, but is very loving and sociable, which makes mama happy!Here he is on his 3 month birthday and you can see his personality starting to come out! It is strange to have a baby with some rolls, since my first boy was such a scrawny little thing, but I love it and am just so thankful he is growing and thriving! Love you sweet Cade-Man!






