Since we are trying to get things lined up early, it has been a busy week of preparation. I got the pediatrician lined up. We went with a pediatrician who our doctor's physician's assistant and our next door neighbors use with their own children. They both reiterated how important the entire practice is, not just the physician you choose, because many times you won't see your assigned doctor. I spoke to the pediatrician's nurse and she was very, very nice! So, I feel good that decision is made!
We also have been busy preparing the nursery. We have gotten the basic furniture up! Here are some pics. We still have several more things to get - like the mattress, glider, bedding, and some accessories, but we have the basics!! Below are pictures of the crib and the three-piece set with a wardrobe, dresser, and shelves. We are accenting the nursery with frogs. It is kind of an outdoor theme with clouds painted on the ceiling. Since we are keeping the name a secret, my mom calls the baby "Kermit" to go with the frog theme. I think that is SO cute! (But, don't worry - that's not the REAL name!)


Also, a friend and I went to a really cool consignment sale last week called Just Between Friends. I got some real steals on baby items. I got an infant bouncer seat, an activity mat, a Bumbo seat with tray, a baby bathtub, and infant sleep pillows. Here's a pic:
So, that's all the fun stuff! Our next doctor's appointment and ultrasound is next Wednesday, April 8. I am very nervous about it, but Kevin keeps reminding me the previa is about as bad as it can be, so hopefully we can only get better news. Please keep this situation in prayer. It sure takes a toll on an already nervous pregnant woman. I know God has His hand on our sweet son - we just continue to pray and pray for his continued growth and health!