Friday, November 14, 2008

A Miracle Heartbeat!

For those of you who know our journey, you know just what a miracle this little heartbeat is. We continue to be cautiously optimistic and pray this little baby continues to grow strong and healthy! Our miscarriage rate is now below 10%, and after our next scan on November 26, our rate will be below 3%. Please continue to keep us and our precious miracle in your prayers!

Yesterday's news reminded me of the verse that I have hung on to through this whole process. We truly have to trust that God is in control and has a great plan for us.
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
-Jeremiah 29:11
Pic 1: Shows the gestational age of the baby as 6 weeks 3 days. The fetal pole is measured to determine this.



















Pic 2: Shows the heart rate of 120 beats per minute. The yolk sac is shown here.