
Last night Kevin and I went to a book signing in downtown Houston. As most of you know, Kevin is a HUGE Mike Huckabee supporter and truly wished Huckabee could have been our Republican nominee. Since Mike was in town with his new book, Do the Right Thing, we decided we would take the opportunity for Kevin to meet Mike (although it was a very BRIEF meeting).

Kevin got to the bookstore at 9 a.m. to get his number in line. We were number 14. When we got to the store at 7:30 p.m. for the book signing, over 200 people were in line. Here is a picture of Kevin. He is the next in line for the signing. They were extremely strict about where you could take pictures, etc., so it made it very difficult to get a good shot, but I did the best I could. It was a neat experience because neither Kevin or I had ever been to a book signing before!