Friday, November 7, 2014

Halloween 2014!

Halloween this year was a total blast!!!

A little pre-Halloween festivities....preschool Halloween art!  Wow, was Cade PROUD!  Does this boy have monkey in his eyes, or what?!
 Colt's class did a character book report since they couldn't "technically" do Halloween.  He loved being the TRex in Dino-Football.  They had a big Character Day the day before Halloween where all the parents came in and met the characters and the kids showed off their projects.  He also had to give an oral report to his class.  Yes, kindergarten is not what I remember it to be!  But, he had a blast!

On actual Halloween, Colt had an early release and it also was the end of spirit week and the school had a pep rally!  Here he is with his spirit ribbon!
Our sweet little K in my favorite Halloween dress of hers.  A-D-O-R-E this GAL!!!  Gosh, so BLESSED to have a sweet girl-girl, as we call her!
We had fun dressing up as super heroes and playing outside with our witches!!
I stayed with the toddlers and Kevin took the boys to a Halloween Party at a very busy trick-or-treating block in the neighborhood.  The kids had a BLAST!!  Here are the spider pizzas we made for the party!  So fun!
And the Avengers trick-or-treating team!  No that is no Kevin in the Iron Man outfit, but another dad!
I have some trick-or-treating pics from Kevin's phone I will try to post, soon!  But these pics wrap up the highlights!!  Now, charging onto Thanksgiving!  Can't wait!