KJ - You, boy, simply have my heart!! You have started school three days a week and LOVE it, reaching up to your teachers to be taken from me, excited to play with the cars and trucks. You have transitioned your PT to Texas Children's Hospital after our insurance decided to arbitrarily drop the previous provider who had carried you through your most critical time and treated you three times a week. TCH felt like you only qualified for one day a week of treatment, which left me a little uneasy, but so it was, and we had to move forward. I was very nervous for your transition, but honestly you have done outstanding!!!! You have a superb therapist, who actually treated me when I had the terrible sciatic pain when pregnant with Cade in 2011. Isn't that crazy?! The world is small. But, you are in amazing hands, and just this past week you started walking. I cannot begin to tell you how grateful we are for this milestone and how heart-warming it is to see how proud you are of yourself. Your therapist has told me you only need another month or so before you graduate from therapy. This has been such a journey, sweet boy, and your perserverance, hard work, and progress has taught me patience and tested and strengthened my faith in ways that have never been touched for me before. I am simply in awe at what God is possible of and after attending these therapy centers, will never take any one of your health or developmental milestones being met for granted. Your language is simply amazing, which is so reassuring with your other delays. You love to wave hello and good-bye and love Minnie and Mickey Mouse, calling them, "na-na". You also are a real binky boy and enjoy going to the park and trying to keep up with your three siblings, which you get better at each day. You love balls and trucks and your brothers. You and your sister wake up in the mornings talking to each other and looking for each other over your cribs. You are super silly and love to laugh and be crazy but in contrast you are fiery in spirit and temperament and have no trouble letting us know when you are MAD!!
Here is a video of you starting to walk last week! Crazy, but you are so already so much faster and more efficient. I would officially call you a "walker" now!!!
And you love climbing in your brother Colt's bed!
KK - You are a delightful, beautiful, happy, and sweet spirited little gal, but as your daddy reminds you daily, you are a MOVER and a SHAKER!! Sweet one, your spirit is coming out more and more every day, and you do have a NAUGHTY streak!! You love to shake your head no at us and run away from us when we are trying to get you to do something you don't enjoy, like having your diaper changed. You enjoy getting into things you know you are not supposed to get into, looking back at us, giggling, and proceeding with your trouble! You think it is hysterical and love the attention it gets you! Here are some recent pics of our ever changing sweet gal!!
Getting into the pantry, lining up my kcups and applesauce pouches on the window sill. A toddler's work!
Having your hair done!!
On mama's lap....love, love, LOVE my cuddle time with you sweet gal!
With her crazy brothers and she loves her dada!
Swinging at the park is one of her favorite activities ever!
Goodness, I will try to be better with these updates! Things move so quickly, that I feel like I am losing so much ground documenting all our special moments together. I love all four of you more than imaginable and am still in awe at what we have been given and the work it takes to keep us with you!!! You all have my heart and being your mommy is a humbling journey where I learn and grow each day! In the moments of hussle, bussle, rushing, and logisitical challenges, I hope you always know, mommy and daddy love you more than imaginable and want nothing more than for you to be happy, healthy, and know you are loved!!
Much love, sweet ones!
Mommy and Daddy