Thursday, February 27, 2014

9 Month Pics!

Just snapped these this morning...SO in love!!  And so thankful the babies are healthy this week!!  What a relief!!  Healthy, happy babies - just could not be more blessed!

KJ - When I found out we were having a third boy, I just didn't know how I could love another boy like I love my first two.  Well, let me tell you little one, you have completely stolen my heart!!!  You light up for me like for no one else, just like you know and are saying, "Mama, I am SO special and will have a piece of your heart your other boys don't know."  And, man, are you right!!  Your cuddles are the highlight of my day!  Your wide smile and giggles, your full head of brown hair (our first brown haired boy!), your amazing wide eyes and long lashes and your sweet and observant spirit have won me over, my boy!!  I am smitten!

Profile pic!
 And just pure sweet smiles!


And, Miss Katelyn!!  Well, this girl has all the boys hearts in this family, sometimes I wonder if she will have room for me!  LOL!  Colt and Cade fight over whose "girl" she is.  Cade says, she is MY girl and Colt says, "No she is EVERYONE's girl!"  And, I think if Kevin didn't think I would a fit, he would get in on the conversation, too, because as I have said so many times, Kevin is beyond in love with this daughter of his.  I still have to remind myself we have a girl! I have so thought of myself as "boy mom" that having a girl is so new to me and I know I have a lot to learn!  I remember before we knew the genders my dad saying to me, I hope one is a girl, but if one is, please prepare yourself.....as girls can be complicated and are not easy.  I know he is right, but am just beyond in awe of the daughter we truly, truly never thought we would have!


And the both of them!