The last couple weeks have been rough as we have experienced sickness round 1 of the cold and flu season. It started with sweet KJ getting a cold that turned into an ear infection. Then, I got the stomach flu and was totally out of comission for a day. Then, Katelyn got sick, with an ear infection and now she has a bad cough. (Waiting for Kevin Jr. to get it.) Cade got a horrible eye infection and then had a head on collision with the sidewalk while driving one of his trucks. Yes, fun times around here! One thing I have been able to do is walk the kids up to school. I put Cade and Katelyn in the double stroller, carry KJ in the Bjorn, and Colt rides his scooter. It is really quite a fun time as long as Colt doesn't crash...which happened once. Try soothing a screaming 4 year old with blood dripping down his knee while holding a 4 month old and two other kids in a stroller watching intently. So, after dropping the boys one day, I was heading home feeling a little overwhelmed and tired when I looked up and saw this.....it was a beautiful sign to me that despite what is thrown my way some days, there is always hope and God is always with me...something I pray for daily...the strength to make it through the days with the four kids at such young ages! More on the kiddos coming soon!