Right now we are praying for a healthy pregnancy, healthy and full-term babies, for Colt and Cade as they make this adjustment from two to four, and for Kevin and I to have the strength, patience, and energy to keep up with them all and meet each of their individual needs! We truly are overwhelmed with emotion and honestly are still in disbelief all of this is happening and are trusting in God to provide, and we know He will!! So, here I am at 13 weeks! It is hard to hide, but what a BLESSING I have been feeling so well so far!! As Kevin keeps telling me, take it a day at a time, and that is exactly what I am trying to do!! (A good lesson for this hyper-planner to work on! And, did I mention flexibility...yes, I think I will be getting plenty of practice in that area, too! ;) )
( I promise to put some ultrasound pictures of these sweet babies up soon!! Right now, we are just hoping all the blood work on their health comes back good!! It looks like we may have one of each gender, although we really could care less - we just hope for healthy, full-term babies! Brothers are the best gift we could give our boys and a sister/daughter would be an amazing new experience for Kevin and me, so if we get one of each, we couldn't be happier!)
Much love,
Kevin, Courtney, Colt, and Cade