We got to the birthday gifts over the weekend, and, as I had expected, Colt got WAY more into the gifts than Cade! But we had fun and Colt was a great sport and appreciated that Cade would "share" all his new toys with him!
Here is one of Cade's FAVORITE places to be these days...right on Colt's little seat! We are getting him one of his own for a belated gift from us to him!
Grandpa Don and Nini sent Colt a little something in their box of goodies for Cade...so super sweet, as it is hard to be three and understand that none of the gifts are for you!! He loved his NE monster truck!
Here the two boys are with the gifts...we got so many fun things from family. Thank you!
Cademan with a funny face! He is waving more and more and unprompted! YAY!! He also still has no teeth, isn't walking, but is standing independently. The other thing is this boy just isn't a table food fan despite how many options I offer him. He loves the pureed foods and if there are chunks in the pureed foods he will even spit those out. It is strange for me because Colt at a year only ate table foods and also didn't have any teeth! His two words he uses consistently are "uh-oh" and "Colt" (which sounds like "Co") Yes, I LOVE that his brother's name is one of his first words....I know they have to be motivated to speak and it says a great deal to me that he chose Colt's name to be one of his firsts words. Colt has such an important role in this little one's life! I hope he is up for the challenge!
Colt playing with a new truck toy! What fun! I really, really love having two boys! It is a blessing I never could have asked for or expected, but it is SO FUN to see the brotherly love and bond developing! Happy Bday Cademan...and yes, Colt, I promise your birthday is next...as you remind me numerous times a day! It is hard to be patient, isn't it?!