Here is our original playgroup, plus a few new mamas, and of these original 12, 12 moms with first kids about Colt's age, all of them have had their second or have one on the way, except two! WOW!! Now, who will be the first to get preggo with number three? My answer...a VERY brave woman! LOL!
A picture of sweet Tracy who will be delivering Nicklas in mid-July! I was so glad her mom and sister, who are local, were able to join us!
Here are some of the decorations...of which I could not contribute to! Logistics are much more up my alley than craftiness! :)
Kevin was left alone with both boys for I believe the second time since Cade was born! Even though it was nap time for both of them, when I got home he look beat and kept saying, "How do you do this?!" Maybe I need to leave him a little more often! LOL! Thanks for helping out, Kev, and letting me spend a little uninterrupted time with my girlfriends! It means so much to me!
And congrats, Tracy, we can't wait to meet Nicklas later this summer!