Getting ready for our neighbor's Christmas party! All the kids wear their Christmas PJs! Doesn't Cade look SO MUCH like Kevin?! I see it more every day!
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Up to the Challenge?!
Well, we are two days into my "winter challenge"...no this isn't my effort to lose that last bit of baby weight, this is my challenge to myself to survive with my two sweet boys with as little help as I have ever had since Cade was born through Colt's holiday break from school! It is a challenge, but I have to say, so far, so good...and dare I say fun?! Yes, we really have been having fun together and Colt has just loved having time with Cade and Cade of course always loves being with Colt...lets hope that continues. I am trying to make the best of these 2 1/2 weeks Colt has off school, no family in town, and daddy now saying he is only "tentatively" able to take time off. We really have just been trying to soak up the Christmas fun, counting our blessing (like that none of our kiddos have gotten super sick like many of our friends' kiddos), and savoring the specialness of this season. So...here are a few fun pics of my boys!
Getting ready for our neighbor's Christmas party! All the kids wear their Christmas PJs! Doesn't Cade look SO MUCH like Kevin?! I see it more every day!
Loving the red noses that the caroling lady brought as part of her props for the kiddos as she sang the songs...except Colt then thought he would use the red noses as balls and threw them all over the place... several ending up in the vegetable tray's ranch dip! LOL!!

So in those moments of despair that I am sure I will run up against in these next couple weeks, I need to quietly stop and remember how truly blessed I am that I am able to stay home and savor this special time with my little boys....love you Colty and Cade-man, truly more than you could ever know!! Your innocence, zest for life, and joyfulness are a reminder to me of the true meaning of this season!
Getting ready for our neighbor's Christmas party! All the kids wear their Christmas PJs! Doesn't Cade look SO MUCH like Kevin?! I see it more every day!