We started on peas to celebrate his half-birthday! ;) Can you tell he wasn't a huge fan?!
But he enjoyed the experience and holding the spoon! We will keep working on it!
One more note on my sweet boy... this morning at his appt I was talking to the pediatrician about how his sleep is regressing and how he has had some really bad nights recently. And, when she looked in his ears, guess what?! There is fluid in them, just like Colt had!!! I guess it has taken some time to build up but she says it looks bad enough we need to go back to the ENT and she thinks he will need tubes! In a way it is a relief bc I am not going crazy, but now the ENT can't get us in until middle of January and I hate to have to go down this road with my second sweet baby......so many emotions it brings back to me! Goodness - and I know this is so minor in the broad scheme of things, but it is just such a hard thing for me to take.....I just knew in my heart something wasn't right when he kept waking up screaming like Colt did. Well....sweet, sweet boy, love you sooo much and as I have always said, for me, once you get to six months, the fun is just beginning!! Hugs and kisses to you, boy!