Thursday, July 21, 2011
Ear Infection!
Cade has his first ear infection and I think I cried more than he did when we found out, although he was no fan of the shot they had to give him to get rid of the infection. (And I am still haunted by the size of that needle - dear goodness!!) He has had a cold since last Sunday and poor little one just wasn't sleeping right a few nights ago. He had also started coughing. Thankfully he has not run a fever, but his ears are infected. My sweet, sweet little one, we just hope and pray you feel better soon. I am very sensitive to these ear issues because of everything Colt went through with his ears. Hugs to you boy number 2 and sorry being the second baby exposes you to so many germs from you loving and wild bro!