Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day!

Yesterday we had a very low-key Father's Day, but Colt and Kevin were able to spend a lot of time together! They went to church and to the pool. Kevin's paternity leave is just about over, but I have LOVED seeing how Colt and Kevin have bonded during the past couple weeks. They have had so much fun together!

Kevin did get a couple of hand-made crafts for his special day! One of my super talented crafty friends put together this craft project for us at playgroup this past Friday. It was Colt and my first outing together alone since I had Cade and I loved it! I have missed our outings together so much! With some great support from my friends, we had so much fun sharing some mommy and Colt time. Here is the craft that we made! I love it! The "1" is a connect the dots of Colt's fingerprints. Kev is going to put this on his desk at the office!
And, here are my two boys before bedtime last night with some of the other crafts Colt made for him - one a painted pen holder at school and the other is a handmade card he made for him at the church nursery. We love you Kev! Happy Father's Day!