Then we moved on to the trains! Colt did a great job sharing his new "choo-choos!" with Kinza!
Once we headed inside, the residents were all ready for our visit. They were so hungry to touch and talk to Colt, and he was quite shy (VERY unlike him) but really did fantastic! He stayed close by me, letting me give the residents each a Valentine's card, and then he put a sticker on it for them, although a few times he said "NO" when I asked him if he would give them a sticker because he wanted to keep it for himself. I guess you can't take toddlerhood out of a toddler! ;) Everyone understood and when Colt did this, I just took a sticker and gave it to the resident saying, "Happy Valentine's Day!"
Here are some pictures with us with the group. (And, boy is Baby V GROWING! When I see the pics, I realize just how BIG he is getting! His due date is 4 months from yesterday - and I guess it really is happening, isn't it?! Some days it is still hard for me to believe!)