I just received the AFP test results for Baby V, which tests for neural tube defects in the baby - his results came back NORMAL! Another WONDERFUL sign for a healthy baby! PRAISE GOD! Now, we just need to keep praying for good results this Friday at our full anatomy scan! Thanks for all the prayers and support! Being pregnant the second time around is SO different. Sometimes I go to bed feeling a bit guilty that I have spent so little of the day thinking about the new baby because I am SO busy taking care of Colt. We have begun pointing to my belly and telling Colt "baby" and "brother" - but he really doesn't get it at this age. But, I guess he will "get it" soon enough! ;)
BTW - today was a first when I dropped Colt at school, he waved to me and said "bye-bye" as I walked out the door with a smile on his face! We have come so far since starting school in August!!! It was a little bittersweet for me - but I just cannot believe how my sweet, sweet boy is growing up!