Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy 1st B-day JJ!!

One of Colt's best buddies JJ had his first birthday party this weekend! It was a BLAST and I am continually amazed how detailed oriented JJ's mama is! She had personalized napkins, water bottles, and party favors! It really was such a special, special day!
Here's the big crowd! Can you tell JJ is a popular guy?!

Here is JJ and Colt!

JJ did an AMAZING job on his cake! I don't think I've seen a little guy do so well on a birthday cake! Colt wanted to swipe some away, but no such luck!

And here the proud mamas are with their boys!Colt found another sweet friend, C, who played and played with him! He LOVED it, but hit C on the nose with a shaker and made him cry! I couldn't believe Colt could make a 7 year old so sad! But thankfully they made up! :)JJ and Ting - thank you so much for including us in your special day!! We love being your friends!