Yesterday poor sweet Colt hit another first (literally)! He got his first bruiser on his head, and it is a BIG one! He and I were playing outside during the Colorado/NE game. When Kevin came out during half-time to see us, Colt RAN towards him with excitement and seconds later tripped and crashed onto the sidewalk, unable to catch himself. I heard his sweet little head hit the concrete and cringed, knowing the result wouldn't be good! He screamed for a second and we tried to ice it, but he wouldn't let us. I had our neighbor, who is a doctor, check it out and she said he seemed fine, so we didn't take him in to be checked out. I was thankful to not have to take a second trip to the doctor in one day since we had already been at the doctor yesterday morning for his recurring sinus infection he just can't seem to get rid of! So, yesterday was a rough day for our little guy! Here he is this morning hanging out in the exersaucer and he doesn't look too bothered by his big bruise! I think all his teeth coming in, his chronic cough and stuffy nose are bothering him a lot more than his head, but both Kevin and me just wish we could have had our arms there to catch him! Sorry sweet boy, we try our best to protect you, but we miss sometimes!


