Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Walk!

We had a GREAT Valentine's weekend! Kevin was off all weekend, the weather was nice, and we just relaxed, watched the Olympics and ENJOYED!!! I got to watch a movie for the first time since May!!!!! It was fabulous! AND, Colt slept really well Saturday night! PRAISE GOD! I am not counting my chickens before they hatch, but I will take a 7 hour stretch of sleeping over waking up every 90 minutes any night!!! Colt is now on special probiotics for his tummy and off the acid reflux meds. It is a very long story, but the short version is I got first hand information from Dr. Sears (you know the pediatrician on the TV show "The Doctors"). He was in Houston two weeks ago. His advice has been WONDERFUL!!!!! Anyway, I just hope and pray this trend continues.

Mama carried Colt on the walk! And, here is Colt loving the swing!!



Sweet Colt can never get enough of Daddy!!!