Friday, February 12, 2010

Flowers!

My dad sent me these beautiful flowers for Valentine's Day!! Here's Colt enjoying them with me! Look - now he can sit up without his Bumbo chair! And, actually he has been trying to arch his back and pop out of Bumbo, so I think that toy is going into the "retired" pile before he knocks his noggin on the floor! One other quick update - I found a food Colt doesn't like! So far he has LOVED all the food I have given him and grunts and squeals in delight when it is mealtime. But, he HATES peaches. HATES them! I tried to give them to him twice and he spit them out both times. Maybe I will try again in a few weeks!He is getting closer to crawling each day and is scooting around so we can't take our eyes off him!
And, Colt continues to love his little red wagon!!