Friday, November 13, 2009

FRIENDS!!!

This was a fun week - Colt got two special visits from friends!! I am thankful to have visitors because sometimes I think that Colt thinks I am the only human on the planet!! :)

Here is Elana with Colt. I am so happy Elana finally held Colt! It took a lot of coaxing! She came and visited him as a newborn, but never wanted to hold him. Doesn't she look like a natural? It is great practice for her!


And, here is Colt's friend Tonya! She was in town for a QUICK visit and I snapped a few pictures when she was here. He loved Tonya and was laughing and laughing when she walked in the door.
Colt is getting better and better in his exersaucer. I love watching him make all the funny faces as he plays, thinks, and figures out the different toys on it.

His favorite are the buttons that make animal sounds. He will push them and then look startled when they sound, especially the lion's roar. It is really fun to watch!