...as a pregnant gal! I can't even believe I am writing this!! Kevin and I are so filled with emotion about tomorrow. We are so excited, nervous, and a little fearful (esp me with the surgery) - but God has been so faithful and we know He will get us through tomorrow!!
I look back on the past year and am just overwhelmed with emotion about the journey we have been on to get to this point. Through the miscarriage, the infertility injections, the scare of the previa, the many, many, many doctors appointments, and the most recent concern with the fluid levels - it will be worth it ALL when we see our sweet son's face! Each step in this journey just makes tomorrow that much more special for Kevin and me.
Tomorrow starts a new chapter in our life and we really can't wait! I just can't wait to look at our sweet boy and see him look back at me! New life is truly a miracle and gift!!
Please keep us in special prayer tomorrow!!! And, we will keep you all posted as soon as we can with the good news!!