Monday, May 9, 2016

Mother's Day!!

Mother's Day this year was super simple and so full for me!  I really tried to be in the moment and recognize what an amazing gift and responsibility I have been given, as absolutely TIRING as it is!  I have found motherhood to be exceptionally challenging, multifaceted, unpredictable, and never-ending, but when I stop and pause, I realize there is no greater gift than raising a child.

Celebrating sweet Cade at Muffins for Moms!
 Heading off to church Mother's Day morning!
Some other fun we have squeezed in recently!

Menchie's date with mommy - just KK and Cade!  These two have feisty relationship!
 My sweet littles on their bellies coloring - love these two!
 A zoo outing just my little three and mommy!  Fun times!

 Our first permanent tooth making an appearance!!  Colt is working on getting that baby tooth OUT!
 Art Night at the preschool - dinner time!
 And my only one who would pose with her creations!  So sweet!
Time is flying, cannot believe we have an almost 7 year old, 5 year old, and 3 year old twins!  Summer is almost here!  We are all holding on tight and hoping to enjoy the ride!  Much love to all of you!