Monday, March 21, 2016

Spring Break 2016!

Last week was spring break and thanks to some great weather and active kiddos, we had a lot of fun on our stay-cation!  Our whole house was repainted on the inside (yep, that was the travel budget!) and we made the best of being in town!

Last days of school - and my last couple months to have 3 in preschool.  Time goes too fast!
 My leprechauns who don't like the stroller much anymore!
 Artists at the Children's Museum!  LOVE THEM!


 Our first egg hunt - it was a HOT one!



 A tour of the fire station - KJ's dream come TRUE!  So simple - love it!


 KK a little more hesitant to drive - KJ would have stayed ALL DAY!
 Lunch out!


 Rodeo fun!  Texas Longhorn!
 Eggs hatching!

 Howdy!!  KK and KJ scared of him! ;)
 Tractor driving time!

 The carnival rides - the HIT OF THE SHOW!!!  The kids LOVED, LOVED, LOVED them!!!!!!


 Oh, that PURPLE car - this gal is all about PURPLE these days!
 We ran into one of Colt's good buddies - what "luck" as he said!!
 Palm Sunday processional - what a BLESSING to see our children a part of the service!
 Even the little ones this year, a little tentative but so very sweet and innocent.
 And my forever silly one!!  Love this little boy's crazy funny spirit!
 Simple park play with some new cowgirl boots we discovered in a hand-me-down bag.  And, did you hear me when I said this gal loves tutu's?  Yep, wears one about every day!  LOVE IT!
 Me helping my little guy on the monkey bars - gosh he has come SO SO FAR!!  I get tears watching him jump and play.  You would NEVER know this little one went to physical therapy three days a week 2 years ago.  He loves cuddles, saying "stupid", spitting, and trucks.  He is just about the sweetest little guy I know and watching him discover his world is incredibly fascinating.  I have never had children this age without a "baby" - so very enlightened by things I notice this time around that I don't think I had to time to notice with my older two.
As tired as I am, I honestly could not feel more loved or blessed with what we have been given.  I have to constantly remind myself to STOP and BREATH and enjoy the MOMENT - they won't all want me and love me like this forever.  I am full and truly grateful for it!!  Love you sweet four more than you could ever know!!  You make life worth living!!  Love, Your Grateful Mama