Football is in full swing for Colt and he is LOVING it - although honestly it is intense!! Here are some pics!
Opening day! Sporting his jersey!! He is QUARTERBACK!
Heisman pose - wishful thinking! ;) LOVE IT!
Then coincidently or not, the Houston Cougar college football coach's son is on Colt's team. His team had a by week this week, so they showed up last night at practice to surprise the team! Colt went right up to the quarterback of the team and said, "I am a quarterback, too!" Got to LOVE the confidence!
So surprised to see their guests!!
Colt posing!
And one happy team!!
I am not totally sure how I feel about football yet, these parents are NUTS - I mean, seriously CRAZY! These are 6 and 7 year olds - but Colt is oblivious and LOVES it, so I will keep my head down and because of our circumstance am able to attend so little of the games and practices, which may be better. Kevin is a supporting coach and is in a new league!
So for fun - some Husker fan pictures!! Love these little ones so very, very much!! And, did I ever mention how ABUNDANTLY BLESSED Kevin and I feel to have a GIRL?! This gal has our hearts, an her brothers' too!