Sunday, June 7, 2015

Vacation Bible School 2015!

There is so much I want to post, but life is so busy, I haven't had a chance to catch up.  I hope some of you are still following us with my infrequent posts!!  Anyway, last week we had an absolutely AMAZING week at VBS.  I taught preschool games outside, the big boys attending class, and the little ones were in the toddler nursery.  Everyone loved it!!  The theme was Climbing Mt. Everest and how God has the to the power to forgive, love forever, and even climb mountains.  Here are some fabulous pictures of our sweet big boys enjoying the week.

Colt in his trademark headbead for the week!  L-O-V-E this boy's smile - always have and always will!
 Sweet Cade-o blowing bubbles with the class I taught that day!

 Colt with his Crew!!
 Cade playing with some snow they created!

 Pop-Rocks - exploding in the mouth!
 And the celebration snow party!!  Snowball fight with friends!
 And DOWN THE HILL!  Kevin couldn't get these kids home!
An amazing week to start the summer!!!