Monday, May 4, 2015

Transition!

I am so sorry to have been so terrible on the blog!  It has been a FULL month of transition and moving and total exhaustion, but we are getting settled and hopefully life will resume some normalcy - well probably not given summer is weeks away!  HA!  Here are a few pics to catch you up!

Kids in front of new house!
 Colt loving his new bunk bed!  He is now sleeping on the top bunk nightly with Cade in the bottom bunk on non-school nights!
 Loving shooting hoops in our "man cave" - thanks to Grandpa Don and Nini for this AWESOME toy idea!
My crazy as ever Cade who swiped my phone at the haircut place and I found these pics on it!

Sweet big boys with a requested pic with Bob Big Boy!
Some of my sweet little who are almost 2!!!  Gosh these little ones are absolutely CRAZY in every sense of the word and are TOTALLY exhausting me, but can I say I love them to pieces when I am not pulling my hair out chasing them!

Bubbles at gymnastics!
 Time for stamps!
First birthday party of one of their school friends - their favorite party - eating!!
Cool train table, too!
It is the simple things that give these two unspeakable joy!!  And, little K - look at her tutu, bow, etc. This gal demands it ALL!!!  It is so much fun!
Ok, hope for some more pics soon!!!  Much love to all!