Our sweet babies are now 1 year old...SO HARD to believe!!! I cannot even tell you how much these babies have our hearts. We seriously grow more and love with them each day!!
For their birthday, we had a small party at the house. We set up some fun water play areas and bubbles for the kids to play in.
Our precious four! What a morning - Cade was MISERABLE - the night before his ear drum had ruptured and we were up ALL NIGHT!! Yes, the joys of four small ones!
Eating breakfast!
Loving their cupcakes!
Mommy and daddy celebrating that we had made it!!! 1 YEAR!!
Enjoying their treats!
Me and boy 3!!
Daddy and his girl!
Decorating cupcakes before the party!
Playing in the backyard...funny how the water play was supposed to be for the babies - HA!!!
Such a special year and a rushed post...but I better hurry as today is the big boys party and I will have another post to do on that!!